ICPKP UK ( International College of Professional Kinesiology Practice UK ) seek at all times to be compliant with the requirements of the EU General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR), which became effective 25th May 2018.
Personal Identifiable Information: PII
- I have identified the following information that I control in order to supply students or clients with training information:
- Name and address
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Current and historical payments made
- The above information is stored on computer systems operated only by Denise in secure cloud-based environments protected by complex passwords.
- Credit and Debit card information is not stored by me in any system but if you have purchased from the SustainableSelf online shop, purchase and card details have been stored by PayPal as the card processor on their own secure cloud based systems. I do not have access to those card details.
- Client personal histories are not stored in electronic form, unless exceptionally, and with permission, it is written up in anonymised form for case studies.
- Requests for contact details of my clients and customers are always refused and I do not pass them on to any other company for any purpose.
Deleting your data
- If you request that your information that I hold is deleted, it will be done promptly and you will no longer be contacted. A confirmation email will be sent to you.
- A record of your financial transactions needs to be kept for legal reasons and cannot be deleted.
- Your academic records are stored by ICPKP.com and are password protected. I cannot delete them.